Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CCW Training Class - Classroom Event
Friday, November 4, 2022, 6:00 PM until 9:30 PM
American Legion Post
1450 Taney Avenue
Developmental / Instructional
Registration is not Required
This is an advanced level class. Students must be able to shoot accurately, quickly, and be completely familiar with the functioning of their firearm.
- Class is limited to the first 20 people that sign up. (we will generate a wait list and talk about a second session if the class fills)
- Please bring 300 rounds of ammo Total for the class for the range portion
- You will need a strong side OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND holster.
- Do not bring IWB, appendix, cross draw, shoulder, ankle, small of the back or any other kind of holster.
- Do not bring a holster that has a strap that snaps over
- Your holster must stay open when you remove your firearm.
- Last class, students had issues with NON gun belts. If you do NOT have a specific gun belt, buy one for the class. DO NOT use a generic belt.
- You will be paired with a training partner and you will supervise the other person while they are shooting
- You will need 3 magazines or speed loader.
- You must be able to load 5 rounds into your firearm at a time.
- It is VERY STRONGLY recommended that you training with your personal protection firearm. The most effective personal protections firearms typically shoot a bullet that is 9mm /.38 caliber or larger.